What we like about the Epson EH-TW9400?
- Price - At under £3k the Epson EH-TW9400 competes with many projectors in the £6k to £8K range
- High Brightness and contrast that works well in ambient light.
- 4K Enhancement technology creates a stunning image that will rival native 4K projectors
- Motorized lens with Memory for Zoom, Focus and Lens Shift from the remote.
- Huge amount of Zoom and Lens Shift with Vertical ± 96.3 % and horizontal ± 47.1 %
- Full coverage of the DCI-P3 color gamut for a bright vibrant image
- ISF certified calibration tools for fine tuning that perfect picture.
- Integrated lens cover to protect the lens from dust when not in use.
- Supports 3D Blu-ray content for those who still love there 3D movies.
- Genuine Epson Replacement Lamp is now £95
Transform the everyday with Epson Projectors
Make your home centre stage for all the action with Epson’s home projectors. Whether you’re catching your favourite sports, watching a classic movie, streaming a box set or playing the latest game this Epson projector can transform the everyday. The Epson EH-TW9400s 300” display will capture everyone’s attention and bring family and friends together to experience those memorable moments.
Excellent picture quality with PRO UHD
This projector will not disappoint when it comes to picture quality. You can enjoy amazing lifelike images exceeding Full HD resolution with Epson’s PRO-UHD projectors that accept 4K UHD content and upscale non-4K content.
Projectors with 1-chip DLP technology use a rotating wheel to project colours sequentially, some viewers can experience the rainbow effect - a distracting and unnatural colour fringe. With Epson Projectors three individual LCD chips simultaneously project red, green, and blue light which means you can avoid the rainbow effect.
One thing we often hear from people looking for projectors is how deep are the blacks. The ultra-wide colour gamut in the TW 9400 increases the range of lifelike colour, while the high contrast ratio delivers deep blacks for defined detail in the shadows.
A projector that can keep up
With the Epson EH-TW TW9400 even in the fastest action scenes frame interpolation and Detail Enhancement ensure motion pictures are sharp and smooth. Reducing motion blur in fast-moving scenes, frame interpolation technology inserts new frames between the original ones. As a result, blurring is suppressed and moving images look much smoother and sharper.
Easy Setup and Installation
Looking for flexibility when it comes to installation? The Epson TW 9400 is quick and simple thanks to a premium optical zoom ratio, and lens shift capabilities. What’s more, the motorised zoom, focus and lens shift can store up to 10 different positions, letting you easily switch between different aspect ratios at the touch of a button.
The high-quality optical zoom also makes it possible to use shorter cables, keeping any possible signal degradation to a minimum. In addition, this projector can be calibrated to professional ISF standards for greater control.
Known for reliability
Epson projectors are known for their reliability, so you don’t have to worry about missing a minute of your favourite film, game or programme. With up to 5,000 hours lifetime on the lamps, you could watch a movie every day for the next seven years without having to replace them.
We also sell Genuine replacement Lamps for the Epson EH-TW9400 for only £95 ea
|Display Technology||3LCD Technology, RGB liquid crystal shutter - 0.74 inch with MLA (D9)|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 - 4K enhancement|
|Brightness ( Lumens)||2,600 Lumen|
|Contrast Ratio||1,200,000 : 1|
|Lens Shift||Motorized - Vertical 96.3%, horizontal 47.1%|
|Throw Ratio (min)||1.35|
|Throw Ratio (max)||2.84|
|Keystone Correction||Manual vertical: ± 30 °|
|Light Source||UHE, 250 W, 3,500 h durability, 5,000 h durability (economy mode)|
|Noise:||Normal: 24 dB (A) - Economy: 20 dB (A)|
|Power Supply||AC 100 V - 240 V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz|
|Power Usage||max: 375W / Stationary: <1W|
|Warranty||2 years return to base.|
|Weight (Kg)||11 kg|
|Boxed Weight (Kg)||15.000000|
- Best Projector I have ever ownedHaving used projectors for many years I was stunned by the Epson's bright picture even with the lights on.
- probably the best at this price rangethe more you watch this projector the more you appreciate how good it is, old dvds come back to life, everything looks great what ever you play usb stick films are great, its hard to fault really, but the 3 d is a little on the dark side, other than that excellent
- Better than my old TVI have recently purchased a brand new Epson EH-TW9400 projector and I have to say I am over the moon with the results.
Not only does the projector work extremely well with the lights on I also prefer watching this to my flat panel TV that cost substantially more.
- As good as it says it is!!!This projector really is as good as it says it is. Unbelievable image and build quality and really simple to setup. Don't think I will ever want to watch my TV again.
- Easy to Setup and handles HDR wellLoved how easy it was to set up this projector. Within a few button presses, the image was sharp and ready to go. Ok so it’s not native 4K but I think it has vibrant colours and handles HDR well. My home cinema has been the star of the show in my home renovation.