Experience Powerful and Detailed Audio
The pinnacle of the Bronze series, the Bronze 500s have a larger cabinet housing a Monitor Audio 25mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter featuring a Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide, plus two new 8” drivers to power a bigger performance.
On their sturdy steel outrigger feet, the Bronze 500s stand at just under one metre tall and exude a graceful presence, which complements their beautifully detailed audio reproduction.
With their powerful, natural and intricate performance, the Bronze 500s will thrill both music and movie lovers. The speakers look particularly stylish in a new Urban Grey finish, which will perfectly match the décor of a modern room.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Hive II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop for use in any AV home cinema system
- Sturdy steel outrigger feet to ensure a stable platform. Designed for use on carpeted (spikes) or hard floors (rubber feet)
|Impedance (Nominal)||8 Ohms|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||90 dB|
|Maximum SPL||116 dBA (pair)|
|Recommended Amp||60 – 200 W|
|Drivers Unit Complement||2 x 8” C-CAM mid- bass driver 1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide|
|Weight (Kg)||12.8 kg|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
- Extremely pleased.I purchased the Bronze 500s about 2 weeks ago purely as stereo speakers and after 40 or so hours of use I have to say I am delighted, after some tweaking they are positioned about 15cms from the wall and toed in to my usual listening area.
Crisp, clear, and excellent bass reproduction which can move the air on those really low frequencies these are a keep and no will continue to 'run in' for some time to come.
The fact that my wife likes the look of them is an added bonus.