Monitor Audio's Bronze 100 Bookshelf Speakers
The Bronze 100’s larger cabinet size ensures the speakers deliver a grander audio presentation than the smaller Bronze 50. Our renowned C-CAM technology in the new 8’’ driver guarantees a detailed and powerful listening experience. The Bronze 100 rear Hive II port is designed and tuned to facilitate easy positioning without affecting performance.
As with all the loudspeakers in the Bronze Series, the superior build quality and choice of contemporary finishes ensures that the speakers are a stylish addition to any home.
- C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for sound as close to reality as possible.
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology creating deeper and fuller sound
- HiVe II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting audio performance
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
Dolby Home Cinema System
- Dolby Atmos Sound can be created with the addition of Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos enabled speakers positioned on top.
|Impedance (Nominal)||8 Ohms|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||87 dB|
|Maximum SPL||110 dBA (pair)|
|Recommended Amp||30 – 100 W|
|Drivers Unit Complement||1 x 8” C-CAM mid-bass driver 1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide|
|Weight (Kg)||7.8 kg|
|Warranty||5 years warranty.|
|Boxed Weight (Kg)||10.000000|