High output and effortless dynamics make the Silver 100 an ideal choice for medium to large rooms in two-channel stereo or multi-channel application.
Silver 100 features a massively powerful 8-inch C-CAM RST bass/mid driver rigidly fixed into a relatively compact two-way cabinet in a configuration that while relatively traditional by modern standards has a lot to offer. There is no real substitute for big drivers and their relative ease of moving air efficiently. Thus, they can deliver incredible dynamic headroom and bass extension, a feature normally reserved for floorstanding speakers.
A two-way, ported design, the Silver 100 relies on a new, 25 mm C-CAM tweeter made from the brand’s proprietary Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium, and featuring a vented Neo magnet system, to create the cleanest possible highs. The HF unit is coupled with a specially-designed 8-inch bass/mid driver featuring a concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for incredible levels of damping and improved mid-range clarity. You’ll certainly hear the difference with Silver.
- Unique RST Cone profile for best diaphragm rigidity and lowest distortion
- Cast-polymer driver chassis design for improved rigidity and damping characteristics
- HiVe II port technology ensures linear transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling means the highest-quality transfer through the signal chain
- High-quality crossovers with premium grade, bespoke polypropylene film capacitors, air-core and low-loss laminated steel-core inductors for maximum signal transfer
|Frequency Response||40 Hz – 35 kHz|
|Impedance (Nominal)||8 ohms|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||88 dB|
|Maximum SPL||112 dBA (pair)|
|Power Handling (RMS)||120 W|
|Recommended Amp||40 – 120 W|
|Drivers Unit Complement||1 x 8" C-CAM RST bass/mid driver 1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter|
|Weight (Kg)||9.3 kg|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
|Boxed Weight (Kg)||12.000000|