Monitor Audio Silver 50 7G | Bookshelf Speakers | Pair
Select Product Option for Lead Time
LEAD TIMES EXPLAINED
In Stock - Items marked as In stock are currently in our warehouse. Next day delivery is available at checkout If ordered before 2pm.
Available - Items marked as available are purchased from third parties, we try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Manufactured In-house - Items marked as such are manufacured to order right here at the Pure Theatre factory
Pre Order - Details of these items have been released by the manufacturer and are available to pre-order. We try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Description / Monitor Audio Silver 50 7G | Bookshelf Speakers | Pair
The Silver 50 offers the performance of a large speaker, now in a much smaller package.
Designed to give you the deep, rich bass extension usually only found in a larger floorstander, the Silver 50 7G bookshelf speakers are an excellent choice when space is at a premium. It’s engineered for the kind of real-world spaces we live in, which means we’ve optimised the bass for scenarios like being placed close to a wall. With a choice of real-wood veneers, and from Satin White to High Gloss Black, you’ll find the perfect look to fit your home. And most importantly of all, thanks to the new Rigid Surface Technology (RST) II mid-bass driver design, you’ll enjoy pin sharp clarity in every track.
Key Features of Monitor Audio's Silver 50 7G
- 1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide II for more lifelike sound
- 1 x 5¼" (134 mm) C-CAM mid-bass driver with Rigid Surface Technology (RST) II for extra clarity
- Designed to give the bass extension normally only possible from a floorstanding loudspeaker
- Optimised to cope with reflected sound when placed close to a wall
- Excellent choice when space is a premium but sound quality is very important
- Rear-ported and tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Perfect for smaller stereo music set-ups, or as front/rear channels in smaller home cinema systems
- Compact and bookshelf-friendly with rubber stopper feet supplied
- Choice of high quality finishes: Satin White, High Gloss Black, including real wood veneers Black Oak, Natural Walnut, Ash
|Lead Time||Select Product Option for Lead Time|
|Impedance (Nominal)||8 ohms|
|Sensitivity ([email protected])||86 dB|
|Maximum SPL||104 dB|
|Recommended Amp||40 – 100 W|
|Drivers Unit Complement||1 x 5 1/4" C-CAM RST II mid-bass driver 1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide II|
|Weight (Kg)||5.6 kg|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|