Monitor Audio Silver 300 7G Speakers | Pair
Select Product Option for Lead Time
LEAD TIMES EXPLAINED
In Stock - Items marked as In stock are currently in our warehouse. Next day delivery is available at checkout If ordered before 2pm.
Available - Items marked as available are purchased from third parties, we try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Manufactured In-house - Items marked as such are manufacured to order right here at the Pure Theatre factory
Pre Order - Details of these items have been released by the manufacturer and are available to pre-order. We try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Description / Monitor Audio Silver 300 7G Speakers | Pair
About the Silver 300 7G Speakers
The Silver 300 7G speakers incorporate some of our most advanced engineering yet, for sound that will leave you speechless. Much of the technology in these bookshelf speakers at play is hidden, but there’s still plenty to feast your eyes on. New grilles, driver trims and feet give an even more refined look, only accentuated by five different choices of wood veneer, including Natural Walnut, Ash, Black Oak, Satin White and High Gloss Black.
- 1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide II for more lifelike sound
- 1 x 3" (76 mm) C-CAM mid-range driver with Rigid Surface Technology (RST) II for extra clarity
- 2 x 6" (152 mm) C-CAM bass driver with RST II for extra clarity
- 3-way design with dedicated mid-range and bass drivers to deliver the ultimate refinement
- Perfect for mid to large-sized room set-ups, either stereo or home cinema
- Rear-ported and tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Sturdy outrigger feet with a choice of spikes for carpets or rubber feet for hard floors
- Add Silver AMS 7G Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers for your home cinema system
- Choice of high quality finishes: Satin White, High Gloss Black, including real wood veneers Black Oak, Natural Walnut, Ash
|Lead Time||Select Product Option for Lead Time|
|Frequency Response||31 Hz - 35 kHz|
|Impedance (Nominal)||8 ohms|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||87.5 dB|
|Maximum SPL||110 dB|
|Drivers Unit Complement||2 x 6" C-CAM RST II bass driver 1 x 3" C-CAM RST II mid-range driver 1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide II|
|Recommended Amp||80 – 200 W|
|Weight (Kg)||19.3 kg|
|Warranty||5 years return to base.|