Monitor Audio Silver 500 7G Speakers | Pair
Select Product Option for Lead Time
LEAD TIMES EXPLAINED
In Stock - Items marked as In stock are currently in our warehouse. Next day delivery is available at checkout If ordered before 2pm.
Available - Items marked as available are purchased from third parties, we try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Manufactured In-house - Items marked as such are manufacured to order right here at the Pure Theatre factory
Pre Order - Details of these items have been released by the manufacturer and are available to pre-order. We try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Description / Monitor Audio Silver 500 7G Speakers | Pair
Punchy Bass. A great high and mid-range response. Beautifully crafted looks.
There are plenty of technical innovations in the Silver 500 7G. Rigid Surface Technology II that keeps the sound perfectly clear and controlled even at high volume. A crossover system that balances output from the tweeter and bass driver as needed. A consistent and smooth frequency response that sounds great with all genres of music. We could go on, but you only really need to hear one thing: the first note of your favourite song played on a pair of Silver 500 7G speakers. Then you’ll understand why it’s everything the hardened audiophile could want, and everything the casual listener could need.
- 1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide II for more lifelike sound
- 1 x 3" (76 mm) C-CAM mid-range driver with Rigid Surface Technology (RST) II for extra clarity
- 2 x 8" (203 mm) C-CAM bass driver with RST II for extra clarity
- 3-way design with dedicated mid-range and bass drivers to deliver the ultimate refinement
- Silver 500 7G has two 8” drivers and larger volume for more power and bass extension
- Perfect for mid to large-sized room set-ups, either stereo or home cinema
- Rear-ported and tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Sturdy outrigger feet with a choice of spikes for carpets or rubber feet for hard floors
- Choice of high quality finishes: Satin White, High Gloss Black, including real wood veneers Black Oak, Natural Walnut, Ash
|Lead Time||Select Product Option for Lead Time|
|Frequency Response||27 Hz - 35 kHz|
|Impedance (Nominal)||8 ohms|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||90.5 dB|
|Maximum SPL||111 dB|
|Drivers Unit Complement||2 x 8" C-CAM RST II bass driver 1 x 3" C-CAM RST II mid-range driver 1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide II|
|Recommended Amp||80 – 250 W|
|Weight (Kg)||22.5 kg|
|Warranty||5 years return to base.|