Arcam's Impressive AVR21
The Arcam AVR21 features an impressive 16-channel surround sound with 8K and 4K video support from Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and IMAX Enhanced, bringing you the best home cinema experience. With 90W on each channel, the AVR21 provides plenty of power with Class AB amplification and an over-engineered low noise toroidal transformer, allowing you to hear all the power and dynamics of your favourite movie soundtracks, and bring out impressive low level details.
Using dual high quality ESS Sabre 9026PRO DAC chips, the AVR21 handles all your digital sources, including HDMI inputs for Blu-ray players, games consoles, and eARC to connect the AVR21 to your TV. The AV receiver also provides options for music streaming, with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wireless playback, in addition to supporting Apple AirPlay 2 and Google Chromecast.
The Arcam AVR21 incorporates Dirac Live calibration software, allowing you to perfectly tailor the sound to your room. The room correction technology uses powerful DSP and filtering to remove colouration and unwanted resonances in each speaker channel, so you can listening to your music and movies just the way they should be.
- 16 channel surround sound decoding with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and IMAX Enhanced formats
- 7 channels with 90W per channel Class AB amplification
- Dual ESS Sabre 9026PRO DAC circuit
- 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs with eARC
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay 2 and Google Chromecast wireless streaming
- Dirac Live Room Correction technology for perfect calibration
|Amplifier power (watts)||2 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD 125W 7 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD 90W|
|Power Supply||110–120V or 220–240V, 50–60Hz|
|Power Usage||max: 1.5kW / Stationary: <0.5W|