Monitor Audio Gold 300 | Floorstanding Speakers
Select Product Option for Lead Time
LEAD TIMES EXPLAINED
In Stock - Items marked as In stock are currently in our warehouse. Next day delivery is available at checkout If ordered before 2pm.
Available - Items marked as available are purchased from third parties, we try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Manufactured In-house - Items marked as such are manufacured to order right here at the Pure Theatre factory
Pre Order - Details of these items have been released by the manufacturer and are available to pre-order. We try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Description / Monitor Audio Gold 300 | Floorstanding Speakers
Monitor Audio's Gold 300. Floorstanding speakers designed to last a lifetime.
Monitor Audio Gold 300 is the pinnacle of the range. Its deceptively large cabinet houses a 2½" (64 mm) C-CAM mid-range driver with a MPD high-frequency transducer above and a pair of 8" (203 mm) RDT II bass drivers below, in a true three-way arrangement.
Also featuring a pair of rear-facing HiVe II ports delivering smooth airflow and ample bass reinforcement, Gold 300 is the ideal floorstanding speaker for larger rooms. Its punch and dynamism are matched only by its subtlety and fidelity – Gold 300’s effortless authority, from a crisp 50 kHz at the top end to an earth-moving 30 Hz at the bottom, makes it perfect for any and all listening requirements.
Key Features of Monitor Audio's Gold 300
- MPD high frequency transducer – articulate, extended high frequencies, yet supremely smooth
- Dual 8" bespoke bass drivers, featuring:– RDT II Cone technology – specially developed Sandwich cone technology using thin C-CAM, Nomex honeycomb core and woven carbon fibre back skin to return incredible stiffness, yet light and well damped
- Dual HiVe II ports – improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother air-flow
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling – highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- Soft touch top trim – giving a luxurious, premium quality furniture grade touch and appearance
- Single-bolt-through driver technology – providing increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Bespoke magnetic grilles – clean visual styling, virtually acoustically transparent
- Custom-made, high-quality gold plated bi-wire terminals
- Sturdy cast metal out-rigger feet with spike or rubber foot for carpet or hard flooring – provides more attractive appearance and takes up less floor space
|Lead Time||Select Product Option for Lead Time|
|Impedance (Nominal)||4 Ohms|
|Sensitivity ([email protected])||90 dB|
|Maximum SPL||117 dBA (Pair)|
|Recommended Amp||100 – 250 W|
|Drivers Unit Complement||2 x 8" RDT II long-throw bass driver 1 x 21/2" C-CAM mid-range driver 1 x MPD high-frequency transducer|
|Weight (Kg)||30.56 kg (67 lb 4 oz)|
|Warranty||5 year warranty|