Amazing as it may seem, the Gold FX's slim wall-hugging profile incorporates no fewer than six drivers. In monopole mode for discrete side or rear sound channels its front-firing 6 ½" RST® bass/mid-driver and C-CAM® ribbon transducer deliver accurate ultra-wideband sound to match the tonal balance of any 'Gold' speaker combination. In dipole mode the Gold FX uses two pairs of side firing 4" C-CAM bass/mid drivers and 25mm C-CAM gold-dome tweeters, combined with the tailored output from the front-firing bass/mid driver to provide wonderfully diffuse yet tonally precise surround effects. The Gold FX can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls. Installation is made easy by the inclusion of a 'sloppy fit' wall bracket, which allows levelling and adjustment prior to fixing.
- Dark Walnut Real Wood Veneer
- High Gloss White Lacquer
- Piano Black Lacquer
- Piano Ebony
- Flush to wall placement with recessed termination.
- Drivers match with other new Silver loudspeakers for consistent timbre.
- Dual mode di-pole/ bi-pole switch.
- Improved C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) gold dome tweeter design with damped rear chamber and innovative dome venting technique for improved clarity and wider operating bandwidth.
- Dual 6” bass drivers featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile.
- RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) cone profile, for improved diaphragm rigidity and reduced distortion.
- Improved cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and reduced reflections.
- Single bolt through driver systems for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling.
- High quality crossovers with premium grade polypropylene film capacitors.
- Available in selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss finishes.
|Impedance (Nominal)||8 ohms|
|Maximum SPL||110.1 dBA|
|Recommended Amp||40-85 watts|
|Drivers Unit Complement||1 x 6" RST® Bass/Mid driver 2 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeters|
|Weight (Kg)||4.3 Kg|
|Boxed Weight (Kg)||18.000000|