JBL SA550 Integrated Amplifier
Pre Order | Typically 15-20 Days
LEAD TIMES EXPLAINED
In Stock - Items marked as In stock are currently in our warehouse. Next day delivery is available at checkout If ordered before 2pm.
Available - Items marked as available are purchased from third parties, we try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Manufactured In-house - Items marked as such are manufacured to order right here at the Pure Theatre factory
Pre Order - Details of these items have been released by the manufacturer and are available to pre-order. We try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Description / JBL SA550 Integrated Amplifier
About the JBL SA550 integrated amplifier
The SA550 features a Class G design which is more efficient than many conventional Class AB amplifiers. An old-style JBL logo adorns the brushed aluminium front panel. There is good connectivity with four analogue and three digital inputs. Finally, there is a built-in MM phono preamp. You can connect mobile devices via the hi-res Bluetooth receiver.
The SA550 has a class G output. Class G works by having two power supply rails. One is used most of the time, when at normal volume levels, however at high volumes a more beefy supply kicks in. This rail is usually in “sleep” mode, to reduce power consumption. The design provides ultra-low distortion along with 90W of power into 8 ohms.
Key Features of the SA550
- Advanced integrated amplifier with Classic Styling
- Bluetooth input with Hi-res AptX Adaptive technology
- Walnut veneer side panels match JBL Classic and Studio Monitor loudspeakers
- 3 Digital Inputs with Coax and Toslink connections
- High resolution DAC with ESS ES9038K2M DAC chip
- 4 analog inputs including MM phono stage
- Class G amplifier topology for ultra low distortion
|Lead Time||Pre Order | Typically 15-20 Days|