Monitor Audio WS-10 Subwoofer
Complete with three-position EQ and a high quality digital wireless link to the ASB-10, the WS-10 is a compact and versatile design, comprising an 8" C-CAM driver powered by a 120 watt amplifier, generously provisioned with individual volume and phase controls, and a standard array of wired LFE and 12V inputs for integration with an AVR in alternative system applications. For ever greater system design versatility, the WS-10 can connect wire-free to other systems via Monitor Audio’s new WT-1 transmitter module.
Equipped with twin HiVe reflex ports, the WS-10’s robust, low-profile cabinet of 18 mm MDF is designed with flexibility in mind, wirelessly extending the ASB-10’s full-range delivery and contributing deeper bass to any Soundbar or compact satellite system through wired or wireless connections from the widest range of discreet room locations: beneath furniture, along room boundaries or in corners.
Simple to set-up and integrate, flexible to use and expand, and easy to appreciate in any environment, Monitor Audio’s super-slim active ASB-10 Soundbar and its optional companion WS-10 active subwoofer employ over four decades of award-winning audio precision to help all home entertainment fans enjoy what they’ve been missing from their TVs and smartphones.
- Wireless Active subwoofer
- Class D-amplifier delivering 120 W
- 8" long throw C-CAM bass mid-range driver
- Compact dimensions for flexible room positioning flat against a wall, in corners, under furniture etc
- 2.4 GHz receiver built-in for lossless/uncompressed audio reception in wireless applications.
- Analogue LFE input
- Volume and phase controls
- Bass EQ settings optimised for music, movie or impact
- 12 V trigger input (3.5 mm jack) to provide automatic switch on from AVR or other equipped amplifier
- Power selection switch for auto standby or trigger
- Rigid MDF construction with black sand vinyl finish
- Dual HiVe port system
- Dimensions H x W x D mm: 173 x 373 x 477 including feet
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||25.0000|
|System Format||Active sub-woofer system - Auxilary (ABR) loading. 18mm MDF cabinet (CARB2 approved)|
|Frequency Response||Lower: 30Hz (-6dB) Upper: Variable 40 - 120Hz @ 24dB/Octave|
|Amplifier Power Output||220 watts @ 1% THD+N|
|Drivers Unit Complement||1 x 10" (250mm) C-CAM® Long Throw Driver 1 x 10" (260mm) Auxilary bass radiator|
|Impedance (Nominal)||> 20K Ohms|
|Adjustment Controls||Phase Control 0-180 degrees Bass EQ Switch Music / Movie / Impact|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||Height: 420mm x Width: 385mm x Depth: 385mm|
|Power Supply||100-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Power Usage||max: 200W / Standby:|
|Warranty||5 years return to base.|