The three-way, four-driver configuration utilises the same driver complement as the Silver 300 although, in this case, the bass drivers have been designed and tuned to work in a sealed box for easier placement in a cabinet or close to a boundary/wall. For the perfect A/V enjoyment, you can’t better the Silver C350 for crisp, articulate dialogue. Don’t miss a word.
What makes the Silver C350 so special is the vertical orientation of the mid and tweeter axis which delivers the same directivity as the other speakers in the system. A high percentage of the total sound balance in a theatre system is delivered to the centre channel (typically 60%), so this crucial speaker should not to be overlooked when specifying a high-performance, no-compromise theatre system for the home.
The Silver C350 makes an ideal partner for the Silver 100, Silver 300 and Silver 500 models, being carefully matched to their sonic characteristics.
- Three-way, four-driver configuration (electrically and acoustically) allows drivers to be optimised to deliver better higher efficiency and lower distortion
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in an A/V cabinet, restricted voids or close to a wall
- 25 mm C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) featuring vented Neo magnet system carefully optimised for lower distortion and cleaner-sounding highs
- Specially developed 4-inch mid-range driver with ‘under hung’ voice coil and motor system to ensure the voice coil is always in the magnetic gap guaranteeing very low distortion
- Dual 6-inch bass drivers with ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for better damping and improved mid-range clarity
|Frequency Response||40 Hz – 35 kHz|
|Impedance (Nominal)||8 ohms|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||90 dB|
|Maximum SPL||113 dBA|
|Power Handling (RMS)||200 W|
|Recommended Amp||80 – 200 W|
|Drivers Unit Complement||2 x 6" C-CAM RST bass/mid driver 1 x 4" C-CAM RST midrange driver 1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter|
|Width (mm)||560 mm|
|Depth (mm)||270 mm|
|Height (mm)||235 mm|
|Weight (Kg)||14.9 kg|
|Boxed Weight (Kg)||20.000000|