The W200 is a powder keg for bass, primed with the precision-crafted ordinance of twin drivers and a potent 220W DSP controlled Class D amplifier.
- C-CAM cone technology
- 10" flat ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator)
- Tuned for tight, fast bass punch
- 220 watt class-D power amplifier
- DSP providing accurate filter characteristics
- Advanced limiters designed to ensure the W200 never loses control.
- 3 x pre-set bass modes (Music, Movie, Impact)
- 12V trigger input – ensures W200 switches on and off with other equipment.
- Heavy duty MDF construction
- Discreet black cloth finish.
|Frequency Response||Lower: 30Hz (-6dB) Upper: Variable 40 - 120Hz @ 24dB/Octave|
|Amplifier Power Output||200 watts @ 1% THD+N|
|Drivers Unit Complement||1 x 10" (250mm) C-CAM® Long Throw Driver 1 x 10" (260mm) Auxilary bass radiator|
|Power Supply||100-240 VAC 50/60Hz|
|Power Usage||max: 200W / Standby:|
|Weight (Kg)||16 Kg|
|Warranty||5 years return to base.|
|Boxed Weight (Kg)||19.000000|
|Box Length (cm)||30.000000|
|Box Width (cm)||30.000000|
|Box Height (cm)||30.000000|
Write Your Own Review