Monitor Audio W200 Sub
The W200 is a powder keg for bass, primed with the precision-crafted ordinance of twin drivers and a potent 220W DSP controlled Class D amplifier.
- C-CAM cone technology
- 10" flat ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator)
- Tuned for tight, fast bass punch
- 220 watt class-D power amplifier
- DSP providing accurate filter characteristics
- Advanced limiters designed to ensure the W200 never loses control.
- 3 x pre-set bass modes (Music, Movie, Impact)
- 12V trigger input – ensures W200 switches on and off with other equipment.
- Heavy duty MDF construction
- Discreet black cloth finish.
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||19.0000|
|System Format||Active sub-woofer system - Auxilary (ABR) loading. 18mm MDF cabinet (CARB2 approved)|
|Frequency Response||Lower: 30Hz (-6dB) Upper: Variable 40 - 120Hz @ 24dB/Octave|
|Amplifier Power Output||220 watts @ 1% THD+N|
|Drivers Unit Complement||1 x 10" (250mm) C-CAM® Long Throw Driver 1 x 10" (260mm) Auxilary bass radiator|
|Impedance (Nominal)||> 20K Ohms|
|Adjustment Controls||Phase Control 0-180 degrees Bass EQ Switch Music / Movie / Impact|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||Height: 420mm x Width: 385mm x Depth: 385mm|
|Power Supply||100-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Power Usage||max: 200W / Standby:|
|Warranty||5 years return to base.|