Monitor Audio Gold W12 Subwoofer
Select Product Option for Lead Time
LEAD TIMES EXPLAINED
In Stock - Items marked as In stock are currently in our warehouse. Next day delivery is available at checkout If ordered before 2pm.
Available - Items marked as available are purchased from third parties, we try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Manufactured In-house - Items marked as such are manufacured to order right here at the Pure Theatre factory
Pre Order - Details of these items have been released by the manufacturer and are available to pre-order. We try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Description / Monitor Audio Gold W12 Subwoofer
Monitor Audio's Gold W12. For True Bass Lovers.
All of the rumble and wallop of Hollywood’s most action-packed blockbusters is yours from the potent Gold W12 Subwoofer, in which a 12" (305 mm) long-throw driver is reinforced by a pair of Auxiliary Bass Radiators (ABR) and powered by 600 W of Class D amplification. The power and scale this combination are capable of generating can be felt just as easily as it can be heard, thanks to its prodigious 20 Hz bass extension.
Gold W12 has a number of fine-tuning options, and thanks to Monitor Audio’s Automatic Position Correction (APC) system, the subwoofer can work at its optimum no matter where it’s positioned. And this is no blunt instrument – Gold W12 is just as capable of delivering all the music and harmonic detail of a kettle drum to the earth-shattering power of a volcanic explosion.
Settings adjustment is provided by the innovative controller mounted on the cabinet top panel, or by using Monitor Audio’s proprietary ‘SubConnect’ software. The settings provide four fully configurable user pre-sets per input, including modes for; Flat/Music/Movie and Impact equaliser settings. Fine-tuning can be made by adjusting the frequency, slope, trim and equaliser filters for each pre-set. The Night Mode actively reduces the dynamic range of louder sections according to the level the listener desires.
Key Features of Gold W12 Subwoofer
- Three driver subwoofer system featuring two 200 mm ABR’s (Auxiliary Bass Radiators)
- Punchy bass below 20 Hz
- Ultra-long throw 12" driver featuring:– Dished C-CAM cone
- Black pole and motor plates for effective heat radiation
- Larger 75 mm diameter voice coil – black anodised to radiate more heat away
- Triple suspension for ultimate linearity – ensuring control at high power and excursions
- Powerful 600 Watt Hypex Class-D Amplifier module, with switching power supply – provides instantaneous deliveryof high current when required
- DSP processing with all control features and crossover performed digitally
- APC (Automatic Position Correction) – in-house developed automatic room set-up feature using microphone for simple system optimization
- Top mounted control panel
- USB for connection to ‘SubConnect’ application, firmware updates and service
|Lead Time||Select Product Option for Lead Time|
|Amplifier Power Output||600 W|
|Drivers Unit Complement||1 x 12" C-CAM subwoofer driver featuring triple suspension and 3" long throw voice coil|
|Power Supply||100-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Power Usage||max: 375W / Stationary: <1W|
|Weight (Kg)||26.98 kg (59 lb 8.3 oz)|
|Warranty||5 year warranty|