Monitor Audio Gold FX Surround Speaker Gen5
Select Product Option for Lead Time
LEAD TIMES EXPLAINED
In Stock - Items marked as In stock are currently in our warehouse. Next day delivery is available at checkout If ordered before 2pm.
Available - Items marked as available are purchased from third parties, we try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Manufactured In-house - Items marked as such are manufacured to order right here at the Pure Theatre factory
Pre Order - Details of these items have been released by the manufacturer and are available to pre-order. We try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Description / Monitor Audio Gold FX Surround Speaker Gen5
Gold FX Surround Speaker creates a compelling sound experience. From every angle.
Nothing enhances your home cinema experience like a dedicated surround sound speaker. A compact, discreet design, yet able to pack in two MPD high-frequency transducers and two 4" (100 mm) mid/bass C-CAM drivers, Monitor Audio Gold FX can be flush-mounted and can function in either bi-pole or dipole modes at the flick of a switch. Monitor Audio are masters of the effects speaker, and the Gold FX part of the Gold range represents the state of the art.
Key Features of Gold FX Surround Speaker
- Discreet design with flush wall placement – recessed terminations
- Angled baffles for optimal dispersion
- Sealed cabinet – for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
- Switchable di-pole/ bi-pole configuration – handed pairs
- Dual MPD high-frequency transducer – articulate, extended high frequencies, yet supremely smooth
- Dual 4" Bass/Mid-range drivers with C-CAM cone technology
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling – highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- Single-bolt-through driver technology – providing increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High-quality crossovers with premium-grade polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Bespoke magnetic grilles – clean visual styling, virtually acoustically transparent
- Dedicated flexible bracket included for easy installation
|Lead Time||Select Product Option for Lead Time|
|Impedance (Nominal)||4 Ohms|
|Sensitivity ([email protected])||86 dB|
|Maximum SPL||109 dBA (Pair)|
|Recommended Amp||30 – 100 W|
|Drivers Unit Complement||2 x 4" C-CAM mid-range driver 2 x MPD high-frequency transducer|
|Weight (Kg)||6.2 kg (13 lb 10 oz)|
|Warranty||5 year warranty|