EX-DEMO | Monitor Audio Gold 200 Piano Ebony | 1 Pair Available
In Stock | Next Day Delivery Available
LEAD TIMES EXPLAINED
In Stock - Items marked as In stock are currently in our warehouse. Next day delivery is available at checkout If ordered before 2pm.
Available - Items marked as available are purchased from third parties, we try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Manufactured In-house - Items marked as such are manufacured to order right here at the Pure Theatre factory
Pre Order - Details of these items have been released by the manufacturer and are available to pre-order. We try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Description / EX-DEMO | Monitor Audio Gold 200 Piano Ebony | 1 Pair Available
A more compact floorstander, the Gold 200 nevertheless delivers full-scale performance. Its three-way design features two 6½" (165 mm) RDT II bass drivers beneath a 2½" (64 mm) C-CAM mid-range driver with a MPD high-frequency transducer module, backed up by dual rear-firing HiVe II ports.
All but the largest rooms will benefit from Gold 200’s remarkably tight and textured bass response, deftly informative mid-range and smooth high-frequency attack. Regardless of volume or your listening position, Gold 200’s powers of communication will move you.
- MPD high-frequency transducer – articulate, extended high frequencies, yet supremely smooth
- Dual 61/2" bespoke bass drivers, featuring:
- – RDT II Cone technology – specially developed Sandwich cone technology using thin C-CAM, Nomex honeycomb core and woven carbon fibre back skin to return incredible stiffness, yet light and well damped
- – DCF (Dynamic Coupling Filter) – optimised to reduce high frequency cone break-up and further reduce distortion
- Dual HiVe II ports – improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother air-flow
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling – highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- Soft touch top trim – giving a luxurious, premium quality furniture grade touch and appearance
- Single-bolt-through driver technology – providing increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Bespoke magnetic grilles – clean visual styling, virtually acoustically transparent
- Sturdy cast metal out-rigger feet with spike or rubber foot for carpet or hard flooring – provides more attractive appearance and takes up less floor space
|Lead Time||In Stock | Next Day Delivery Available........|
|Frequency Response||35 Hz – 50 kHz|
|Impedance (Nominal)||4 Ohms|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||88 dB|
|Maximum SPL||114 dBA (Pair)|
|Drivers Unit Complement||2 x 61/2" RDT II long-throw bass driver 1 x 21/2" C-CAM mid-range driver 1 x MPD high-frequency transducer|
|Recommended Amp||80 – 200 W|