The CP-WT140LCR is a multi-purpose speaker, for portrait or landscape applications as a high performance music or theatre satellite.
Utilising twin 4" MMP II drivers astride a C-CAM tweeter, the drivers offer greater radiating area working in tandem than a single 6" bass driver.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
- 2 x MMP II bass drivers.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
|Speaker Grille Shape||Round|
|Overall Diameter||217 x 333 mm|
|Overall Depth||103 mm|
|Mounting Depth||97 mm|
|Cut-Out Diameter||183 x 299 mm|
|Frequency Response||60 Hz - 25 kHz|
|Impedance (Nominal)||6 ohms|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||88 dB|
|Maximum SPL||108.8 dBA|
|Power Handling (RMS)||100 W|
|Recommended Amp||20 - 100 W|
|Drivers Unit Complement||2 x 4" MMP II cone bass driver 1" C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter|
|Adjustment Controls||HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)|
|Fixing Type||4 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings|
|Construction Material||Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)|
|Weight (Kg)||2.5 kg|
|Boxed Weight (Kg)||10.0000|
|Box Length (cm)||50.0000|
|Box Width (cm)||50.0000|
|Box Height (cm)||30.0000|