The CP-WT140LCR is a multi-purpose speaker, for portrait or landscape applications as a high performance music or theatre satellite.
Utilising twin 4" MMP II drivers astride a C-CAM tweeter, the drivers offer greater radiating area working in tandem than a single 6" bass driver.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
- 2 x MMP II bass drivers.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
|Power Handling (RMS)||100 W|
|Boxed Weight (Kg)||10.0000|
|Box Length (cm)||50.0000|
|Box Width (cm)||50.0000|
|Box Height (cm)||30.0000|