Alongside a pivoting C-CAM tweeter, the CP-CT380 model introduces a powerful 8" C-CAM bass driver featuring the Rigid Surface Technology (RST) cone surface employed by our range-topping home audio speaker systems.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- C-CAM bass driver featuring Rigid Surface Technology (RST).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
|Speaker Grille Shape||Round|
|Overall Diameter||309 mm|
|Overall Depth||187 mm|
|Mounting Depth||181 mm|
|Cut-Out Diameter||274 mm|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz - 25 kHz|
|Impedance (Nominal)||6 ohms|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||89 dB|
|Maximum SPL||109.6 dBA|
|Power Handling (RMS)||120 W|
|Recommended Amp||30 - 120 W|
|Drivers Unit Complement||2-Way 8" C-CAM RST cone bass driver 1" C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter|
|Adjustment Controls||HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB) Boundary Compensation Switch|
|Fixing Type||3 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings|
|Construction Material||Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)|
|Weight (Kg)||3.74 kg|
|Boxed Weight (Kg)||10.000000|
Write Your Own Review