Incorporating Monitor Audio’s innovative, pivoting Inverted Dual Concentric (IDC) midrange/tweeter module and 8" RST C-CAM bass driver, the three-way CP-CT380IDC represents the highest level of new CP performance. The IDC module houses a 4" C-CAM inverted midrange driver surrounding a 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
- Pivoting module consisting of IDC midrange driver and Gold Dome tweeter.
- C-CAM bass driver featuring Rigid Surface Technology (RST).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Midrange frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
|Overall Diameter||309 mm|
|Overall Depth||187 mm|
|Mounting Depth||181 mm|
|Cut-Out Diameter||274 mm|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Impedance (Nominal)||6 ohms|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||89 dB|
|Maximum SPL||109.6 dBA|
|Power Handling (RMS)||120 W|
|Recommended Amp||30 - 120 W|
|Drivers Unit Complement||3-Way 8" C-CAM RST cone bass driver 4" C-CAM IDC cone mid range driver 1" C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter (tweeter & midrange driver combined in a pivoting module)|
|Adjustment Controls||HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB) MF Level Switch (+ 3dB/ 0 dB/ -3 dB) Boundary Compensation Switch|
|Fixing Type||3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings|
|Construction Material||Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)|
|Weight (Kg)||4.3 kg|
|Warranty||3 years return to base.|
|Boxed Weight (Kg)||12.000000|
|Box Length (cm)||30.000000|
|Box Width (cm)||30.000000|
|Box Height (cm)||30.000000|