The CP-CT260's pivoting C-CAM tweeter is joined by a 6" C-CAM bass driver - and high frequency level adjustment by a boundary compensation control for optimum bass tuning when positioned near room corners.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter and C-CAM bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
|Speaker Grille Shape||Round|
|Overall Diameter||285 mm|
|Overall Depth||155 mm|
|Mounting Depth||151 mm|
|Cut-Out Diameter||244 mm|
|Frequency Response||66 Hz - 25 kHz|
|Impedance (Nominal)||6 ohms|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||88 dB|
|Maximum SPL||106.9 dBA|
|Power Handling (RMS)||65 W|
|Recommended Amp||20 - 65 W|
|Drivers Unit Complement||2-Way 6" C-CAM cone bass driver 1" C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter|
|Adjustment Controls||HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB) Boundary Compensation Switch|
|Fixing Type||3 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings|
|Construction Material||Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)|
|Weight (Kg)||2 kg (6 lb 2 oz)|
|Boxed Weight (Kg)||10.000000|
|Box Length (cm)||30.000000|
|Box Width (cm)||30.000000|
|Box Height (cm)||20.000000|
Write Your Own Review