Offering high impact audio and discreet trimless design for smaller environments the entry-level CP-CT150 in-ceiling model features a 5" MMP II bass driver, high frequency level adjustment (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB) and a pivoting C-CAM tweeter.
Optional square or premium grille can be used with this model.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter and MMP II bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
|Speaker Grille Shape||Round|
|Overall Diameter||250 mm|
|Overall Depth||155 mm|
|Mounting Depth||151 mm|
|Cut-Out Diameter||212 mm|
|Frequency Response||75 Hz - 25 kHz|
|Impedance (Nominal)||6 ohms|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||85 dB|
|Maximum SPL||102.8 dBA|
|Power Handling (RMS)||50 W|
|Recommended Amp||20 - 50 W|
|Drivers Unit Complement||2-Way 5" MMP II cone bass driver 1" C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter|
|Adjustment Controls||HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)|
|Fixing Type||3 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings|
|Construction Material||Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)|
|Weight (Kg)||2.14 kg (4 lb 12 oz)|
|Boxed Weight (Kg)||10.000000|
|Box Length (cm)||30.000000|
|Box Width (cm)||30.000000|
|Box Height (cm)||20.000000|
Write Your Own Review