An 8-inch C-CAM® bass driver and a more highly specified version of the C-CAM gold dome tweeter offer an extended high-frequency response to 30kHz, as well as higher output and power handling capacity than the 100 Series 2-way models. Optimum imaging and set-up are established via a pivoting tweeter, high frequency (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB) level adjustment, and boundary compensation (on / off) controls.
- 2-way design with pivoting C-CAM tweeter (15 degrees of play).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (3dB).
- Boundary compensation control.
- Audio match with CP range 200 models and Silver Series hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Fire retardant to UL-94 VO rating.
- Splash and humidity proof for installation in shower room or pool areas.
- Features dust protection cover that is designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
|Frequency Response||50 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Impedance (Nominal)||6 ohms|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||90 dB|
|Maximum SPL||111.6 dBA|
|Power Handling (RMS)||120 W|
|Recommended Amp||30 - 120 W|
|Drivers Unit Complement||8” C-CAM® cone bass driver 1” C-CAM pivoting gold dome tweeter|
|Adjustment Controls||HF Level Switch ( +3dB / 0dB / -3dB ) Boundary Compensation Switch|
|Fixing Type||3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings|
|Construction Material||Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (UL V0 Fire Retardent, RoHS2 Compliant)|
|Weight (Kg)||2.8 kg|
|Warranty||3 years return to base.|
|Boxed Weight (Kg)||9.0000|
|Box Length (cm)||30.0000|
|Box Width (cm)||30.0000|
|Box Height (cm)||30.0000|