EPSON EH-TW7400 4K-Enhanced Projector
Bring the movie theatre experience home with this HDR-capable, 4K-enhanced projector, utilising Epson's technology and 3LCD technology.
Make your home centre stage for all the action with this powerful projector. It delivers exceptionally high quality images with a 160,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 4K-enhancement technology, 3LCD technology, Full HD, UHD BD and HDR support. It's even easy to install with motorised optics.
Enjoy the ultimate picture quality
Heighten your home cinematic experience with this powerful 4K-enhanced projector with Full HD, UHD BD and HDR support. By utilising Epson’s 3LCD technology this projector emits an equally high White and Colour Light Output of 2,400 lumens, for bright and vivid colours. What’s more, you’ll see incredibly defined detail in the shadows with the high contrast ratio of 200,000:1 delivering deep blacks. It can even take on the fastest action with ease, as frame interpolation and Detail Enhancement ensure motion pictures are sharp and smooth. Plus, the projector easily converts 2D high definition films into 3D.
Easy yet durable set-up
Watch a movie every day on the big screen for the next seven years1 thanks to its incredibly long lamp life, which means replacements are few and far between. This projector is designed for ease with motorised optics making installation simple and precise, including a powered 2.1x optical zoom, powered focus and a powered lens shift of ±96.3% vertical and ±47.1% horizontal.
Watch your favourite movies as the director intended
Store up to ten different lens memory positions, so that you can choose the correct aspect ratio at the touch of a button.
- High-performance home cinema: 4K-enhanced, Full HD, UHD BD and HDR support
- Smooth, fast-moving action: Frame interpolation and Detail Enhancement
- Watch a movie a day for 7 years1: 5,000 hours lamp life in Eco mode
- Fully motorised optics: Powered zoom, focus and lens shift
- Wide lens shift2: Vertical ±96.3% and horizontal ±47.1%
|Display Technology||3 LCD x 2 cm (0.74 inch with MLA (D9)|
|Resolution||Full HD 1080p, 1920 x 1080, 16:9 - 4K enhancement|
|Brightness ( Lumens)||2400|
|Contrast Ratio||200,000 : 1|
|Lens Shift||Motorized - Vertical ± 96.3 %, horizontal ± 47.1 %Lens position memory 10 positions|
|Throw Ratio (min)||1.35|
|Throw Ratio (max)||2.84|
|Keystone Correction||vertical: ± 30 °|
|Light Source||250 W, 3,500 h durability, 5,000 h durability (economy mode)|
|Noise:||Normal: 31 dB (A) - Economy: 20 dB (A)|
|Power Supply||AC 100 V - 240 V,50 Hz - 60 Hz|
|Power Usage||355 Watt, 271 Watt (economy), 0.35 Watt (standby)|
|Warranty||24 months Carry in, Lamp: 36 months or 3,000 h|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||520 x 450 x 170 mm|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||20.0000|
- Pure Theatre CR50 Projector Lift£2,450.00 £2,041.67
- Pure Theatre CR220 Projector ScreenAs low as £1,250.00 £1,041.67
- Pure Theatre CR240 Projector ScreenAs low as £1,350.00 £1,125.00
- Pure Theatre CR260 Projector ScreenAs low as £1,850.00 £1,541.67
- Pure Theatre CR280 Projector ScreenAs low as £2,250.00 £1,875.00