Epson EH-LS500B Projector offers a combined advanced Ultra Short Throw Laser Projector along with an Ultra High-Definition Ambient Light Rejecting Screen, producing vivid colours and deep blacks for a bright, colourful and sharp picture.
- A Complete Solution – The Epson LS500 Laser Projection TV combines an advanced ultra-short throw laser projector with an ultra-high definition ambient light rejecting screen with unique optical layering technology to produce vivid colors and deep blacks for an exceptionally bright, colorful, and sharp picture – in virtually any type of viewing environment.
- An Immersive Display up to 120 inches – As an alternative to traditional LCD and OLED TVs, the Epson LS500 Laser Projection TV represents a new generation of digital projection that redefines the everyday television experience by offering a stunning picture available in both 100-inch or 120-inch screen sizes.
- 4K PRO-UHD Projection Technology – A new type of 4K projection technology utilizing advanced processing for resolution enhancement, color, and image processing – resulting in an exceptionally sharp picture.
- Incredibly Bright Picture – Capable of displaying 4K HDR content at an exceptional level of brightness for both color and white content. This not only provides for an amazing viewing experience but sets a new standard in this class of projection – allowing for all-day viewing in virtually any lighting environment.
- Advanced HDR Processing – Full 10-bit color processing accepting 100 percent of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance.
- Outstanding Color Accuracy – Advanced 3-Chip 3LCD technology displays 100 percent of the RGB color signal for every frame. This allows for the Rec. 709 color space to be displayed for outstanding color accuracy.
- Amazing Contrast – Advanced black density control individually pulses the laser light emitting from the Epson Dynamic Laser Array diodes to precisely suppress stray light within the signal – producing an incredible Dynamic Contrast Ratio exceeding 2,500,000:1.
- Digital Image Processing – Realtime 12-bit analog-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions, while helping to eliminate banding, blocking, and other compression artifacts from the final visual performance. This powerful processor faithfully reproduces the source material the way it was intended to be shown.
- Latest 18 Gbps HDMI 2.0 with ARC Support – Fully compatible with virtually all color formats, depths, and spaces while simultaneously supporting 4K HDR content at a full 60 Hz. This allows for outstanding compatibility with the latest 4K HDR content and next-generation gaming hardware.
- Powered by Google – Included Android TV operating system with a simple-to-use remote – includes voice search with built-in Google Assistant.
- Watch all your favorite streaming channels including Netflix, HBO, Showtime, YouTube, Hulu, ESPN and more. Even stream live TV with apps like PlayStation Vue and YouTube TV.
- Award-Winning Service & Support – Standard two-year limited warranty, along with free technical phone support for the life of the product.
|Display Technology||True 3-chip (3LCD) Ultra Short-throw|
|Brightness ( Lumens)||4000 lumens|
|Contrast Ratio||2500000:1 (dynamic)|
|Speakers||Front-firing 10 W Stereo Speakers|
|Light Source||Epson Dynamic Laser Array|
|Power Supply||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Usage||366 Watt|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
|Weight (Kg)||9.3 kg|
|Boxed Weight (Kg)||15.000000|
Write Your Own Review