Peace of mind and reduced costs
Teach without disruption and ensure your students can read everything on the screen with this interactive ultra-short-throw laser display solution, delivering collaborative lessons on a large scalable display to promote greater sharing and participation in the classroom.
Maintenance-free laser technology
Benefit from longer life and peace of mind by eliminating lamp replacement costs.
Bring the classroom to life with large, scalable images
Enjoy a larger display size of up to 100 inches in classrooms and other teaching spaces with this 4,000 lumens WUXGA product. It benefits from Epson's equally high white and colour light output (CLO) to deliver bright and vivid images. And with a 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio blacks are dark and images crisp and clear.
Ease of connectivity and simple set-up means lessons get underway without delay. Auto Power On starts up the device when a cable connection is detected. HDMI connectivity also means that students benefit from clearer, sharper content, and a 16W integrated speaker and microphone input remove the need for additional audio installation.
Make collaboration simple, with digital annotation, finger-touch control, and the ability for staff and pupils to present from their own devices
- Multi-PC projection software allows teachers and students to share content simultaneously. The moderator function allows teachers to remain in
- control, choosing what student content to display. Wireless connectivity via an optional USB dongle (ELPAP10) makes it easy to connect a range of mobile devices using Epson's iProjection app1
- Collaborate with laptops and mobile devices using whiteboard annotation
- Display content from two sources simultaneously, with split-screen, such as a lesson plan and live feed from a document camera, without needing two separate display devices.
- Dual-pen and finger-touch annotation for easy control
5 year, 12,000hr warranty
Ultimate peace of mind.
Full HD WUXGA resolution
Enjoy images in Full HD resolution and share more of what's on your screen with this widescreen display solution.
High dynamic contrast ratio
A contrast ratio of 2,500,000:1 means you will always be able to see all the details on screen clearly.
Two displays in one - project images from different sources simultaneously alongside each other.
Dual pen and finger-touch interactivity
Images are interactive and shareable, with dual-pen and finger-touch interactivity so students can join in by directly annotating on the projected image.
Exceptional image quality with Epson’s 3LCD technology
Images are ultra bright and easily viewable in high ambient light conditions, even in bright sunlight with Epson's technology.
Epson interactive teaching solutions give teachers the freedom to create digital learning experiences that meet the expectations of today's technologically aware teachers and students, to promote participation and effective learning. Within education, Epson has an interactive market share of 72.1% across EMEAR2.
1. Requires iProjection app and an internet connection – compatible with IOS, Android and Google Chromebook devices only, and file sharing limitations may apply.
2. Based on fourth quarter 2016 results for EMEAR region.
- Peace of mind and reduced costs: Maintenance-free laser technology delivers longer life and peace of mind
- Up to 100-inch superb laser display: Full HD WUXGA resolution with Epson's 3LCD technology
- Hassle-free lessons: Ease of connectivity and simple set-up
- Increase integration and collaboration: Share content from a range of devices simultaneously
- Split screen: Two displays in one - project images from different sources simultaneously
|Display Technology||sRGB colour profile, Blackboard Mode, EPSON 3LCD technology, Split Screen, Direct Power On, Direct Power Off, Automatic Brightness Adjustment, Dynamic Mode, Theater Mode|
|Resolution||WUXGA - WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Brightness ( Lumens)||4000 lumens|
|Contrast Ratio||2500000:1 (dynamic)|
|Throw Ratio (min)||0.27|
|Throw Ratio (max)||0.37|
|Keystone Correction||-3 / +3|
|Light Source||Laser diode with Up to 12000 hour(s) - normal mode Up to 20000 hour(s) - economic mode|
|Power Supply||100-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Power Usage||max: 375W / Stationary: <1W|
|Warranty||5 years return to base.|
|Weight (Kg)||11.2 kg|
|Boxed Weight (Kg)||19.000000|